Ocean Desalination Meets Homelessness?
- Qualified Residential Rental Project Program
- Single Family First Time Home Buyer Program
- Qualified Public Educational Facility Bond Program
- Waste/Recycling Exempt Facilities Financing
- Pollution Control Industrial Development Bond Financing Program
“The 1986 Federal Tax Reform Act imposed a limit on how much private activity bonds can be issued in a state each year. The limit is determined by a state’s population, multiplied by a specified dollar amount. CDLAC was established to administer the allocation of this bond ceiling or "cap" and to make certain that the total amount of private activity bonds issued does not exceed the limits established under federal law. Through CDLAC’s administration, the State ensures that this limited resource is efficiently used to finance projects and programs that both provide a public benefit and contribute to the economic vitality of California.”