Vote in the 2020 Sierra Club Angeles Chapter Elections
ONLINE VOTING BEGINS OCTOBER 5TH
The annual Angeles Chapter elections begin Monday, October 5, and end Monday, November 9. Active members will be voting for
- At-large positions on the Angeles Chapter Executive Committee,
- Members of the Executive/Management Committee for their Regional Group in the Chapter.
Ballots: There are three ways to access the ballot needed for you to vote:
- All members who voted by paper ballots last year will automatically recieve a paper ballot in the mail.
- Members who receive email from Sierra Club will receive a chapter election email message containing a link to an online ballot designed for your group by October 5th.
- Members who only receive postal mail from the Sierra Club can access ballot and voting information by using the instructions included on the last page of the SoCal Now newsletter. That voting information will include voter IDs for all voting members living at your address.
If you have not been notified by email or the SoCal Now newsletter by October 6th, you may request Online Ballots or Paper Ballots along with candidate statements for your household by contacting Chapter Director, Morgan Goodwin, by phone at (213) 514-5804, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing your request to:
Sierra Club Angeles Chapter
3250 Wilshire Blvd #1106
Los Angeles, CA 90010
For ballot requests, please include your Sierra Club member ID (7 or 8 digit number) if you have it, the names of voting members in your household, your mailing address for a Paper Ballot, and your email address for an Online Ballot. Please allow 5-7 business days to receive Paper Ballots.
Voting Deadline is November 9th
- Paper Ballots must be mailed to arrive at the office (the address above) before November 9th.
- Online Ballots must be submitted by 12:00 midnight the evening of November 9th.
Angeles Chapter Executive Committee: There are seven (7) candidates for four (4) open at-large positions on the Angeles Chapter's governing body, the Executive Committee or ExCom. The top four vote-getters will be elected to serve in the 2021-2023 term of office. Statements from the candidates are available below.
Group Executive Committees: Statements from the candidates running for group executive committiees are available below.
Executive Committee Candidates
Airport Marina Group
Antelope Valley Group
Central Valley Group
Crescenta Valley Group
[No Candidate Statements]
Long Beach Group
Orange County Group
Patricia (Patti) Barnes
Palos Verdes South Bay Group
Rio Hondo Group
San Fernando Valley Group
[No candidates statements]
Santa Clarita Group
Sierra Sage Group
Verdugo Hills Group
West LA Group
Dr. Khin Khin Gyi
Dr. Leah Pressman