Elections Deadline Extended to December 6th - Vote in 2019 Sierra Club Angeles Chapter Elections
ONLINE VOTING BEGINS OCTOBER 7
- At-large Positions on the Angeles Chapter Executive Committee,
- Members of the Executive / Management Committee for their Regional Group in the Chapter.
- All members who voted by Paper Ballot last year will automatically receive a Paper Ballot in the mail.
- Members who receive email from the Sierra Club will receive a Chapter Election email message containing a link to an online Ballot designed for your Regional Group by Oct. 7th.
- Members who only receive postal mail from the Sierra Club can access ballot and voting information by using the instructions included on the last page of the SoCal Now newsletter mailed to their homes. That voting information will include voter IDs for all voting members living at that mailing address.
- Paper Ballots must be delivered to the Chapter office before it closes at 5:00 pm on Dec. 6, 2019.
- Online Ballots must be submitted by 12:00 midnight the evening of Dec. 6, 2019.