Have you cast your vote yet?
The 2018 mid-term election voting deadline is less than 10 days away.
Will November 6, 2018 be a day of infamy for the environment or will her supporters rise to the occasion and vote to elect candidates who will protect our parks and open spaces, recognize that access to clean water and air is essential for a healthy economy, and acknowledge that climate change is real. We can elect candidates who know that everyone is entitled to access to green spaces, breathable air, and clean water, not just a chosen few. Every vote in this election is critical.
Your vote can be the one that makes the difference.
• Have you received your vote by mail ballot? Fill it in today and put it in the mail. Don’t wait until Election Day. Just a note: you can request a vote by mail ballot up to October 30.
• You received your sample ballot. Make your choices now, and remember to vote at your polling place on November 6, 2018 before 8 P.M.
• Oops! Cannot find your sample ballot? Don’t know where to go to vote? Use the links below.
• Don’t think you will have time on Election Day to get to your polling place? Check out the early voting centers in your area:
• Don’t know who the good environmental candidates are? Retrieve your personalized ballot card showing the Sierra Club endorsed candidates and our positions on propositions that will appear on your ballot by going to voterguide.angsc.org. Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your address. A ballot card tailored just for you will appear.
• Share the information on your voter guide with your friends and neighbors. Urge them to vote.
• Volunteer one or two hours to support an endorsed candidate in your area and work to Get Out the Vote .
Offer to help someone get to the polls on Election Day.
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE